How to complain

If you wish to file a complaint about your own accounts and safe-custody accounts or matters related to your investment with Jyske Invest, please contact your bank or your adviser.

Or you can file the complaint with Jyske Invest;

Jyske Invest Fund Management A/S
Vestergade 8-16
DK-8600 Silkeborg
Att.: Managing Director
Marked.: ”Complaint”
E-mail: [email protected]

Other option

If your complaint is not upheld, you may apply to Ankenævnet for Investeringsfonde (complaints board). The Danish Consumer Council and The Federation of Danish Investment Associations (Investeringsfondsbranchen (IFB)) are behind the complaints board. The fee for the time being is DKK200 and the address is:

Sekretariatet for de finansielle ankenævn
Store Kongensgade 62, 2. sal
DK-1264 Copenhagen K
Telefon +45 35 43 63 33
[email protected]

If you act on behalf of a business entity, your complaint is only likely to be heard if it is not very different from that of private individuals.