Updated prospectus of Investeringsforeningen Jyske Invest International
The Prospectus of Investeringsforeningen Jyske Invest International has been updated.
The most important changes are:
- Information of the funds’ environmental and social characteristics have been incorporated in Jyske Invest Danish Bonds CL, Jyske Invest Global Equities CL, Jyske Invest Equities Low Volatility CL and Jyske Invest Emerging Market Equities CL.
- All funds that market environmental and social characteristics now include a declaration about the products’ taking into consideration the criteria in regulation (EU) 2020/852 (hereinafter the “Taxonomy Regulation”).
- The reference index for Equities Low Volatility CL will change from MSCI ACWI to MSCI World Minimum Volatility Net Total Return Index. Hence the fund’s investment objective will be linked closer to the fund’s investment strategy. In this connection, the fund’s investment policy has been described in more detail.
- Section 6.12 “Integration of sustainability risks” has been updated, among other things, in consequence of the commencement of the Taxonomy Regulation.
- Section 7 “Tax regulations” has been updated in consequence of changes to the tax legislation.
- The wording in relation to the funds/share classes for which negative returns are expected has been changed.
Find and read the Prospectus under Downloads