Updated prospectus of Investeringsforeningen Jyske Invest International
The Prospectus of Investeringsforeningen Jyske Invest International has been updated.
The most important changes are:
- The sections about ‘The typical investor’ have been updated.
- The sections about investment objectives in section 5 and under the ‘investment policy’ of each fund have been updated.
- In the sections ‘investing directly and indirectly...’ ‘can’ has been added.
- In the fund Jyske Invest Growth Strategy CL it has been added that the fund may place sums on deposit with credit institutions.
- The section ‘General comments about key ratios’ has been deleted, and the information has been moved down under the section ‘Investment management company’ and appendix 7.
- In the fund Jyske Invest Emerging Local Market Bonds CL a passage about the fund’s deposits has been deleted since it was stated twice.
- The maximum entry charges in Appendix 6 have been adjusted in the range of 0.01-0.10 due to market conditions in certain funds.
- The maximum exit charges in Appendix 7 have been adjusted in the range of 0.01-0.10 due to market conditions in certain funds.
In addition, a number of minor changes of an editorial nature have been made.