Updated prospectus of Investeringsforeningen Jyske Invest International
The Prospectus of Investeringsforeningen Jyske Invest International has been updated.
The most important changes are:
- The sections on all individual funds have been rephrased.
- The prospectus has been updated with a new section 11 Payment, section 13 The registration and size of certificates and section 32 Financial reports.
- The following sections have been deleted since they are now included in new fund-specific texts: Section 6.1 General comments about exposure limits (partially deleted), 6.3 General comments about the information policy of individual funds, section 6.4 Investment objects, section 6.5 Investment limits, section 6.7 Investment in mortgage bonds and section 6.10 Additional investment opportunities.
- Descriptions of the funds’ handling of sustainability risks and the association’s policy for socially responsible investing have been gathered in a new section 7 Sustainability-Related Information.
- Section 7.2. Integration of sustainability risks has been rephrased and updated with information on the likely impacts that sustainability risks can have on the returns of the funds.
Find and read the Prospectus under Downloads